Schloegel Painting Services
“Painting is a very big part of every project that we complete. It is the frosting on the cake, so to speak," Jake Schloegel.
You can expect the same service with the Schloegel Painting Division as you’ve come to expect from the Schloegel Design Remodel team. Our top-notch paint team is dedicated to exceeding your expectations with every job. With expert knowledge and years of experience, Schloegel Painting delivers high-quality finishes on every job.
The Benefits of Painting Your Home
- Selling Your House? 4 Ways to Improve Curb Appeal with Paint
- How to Choose the Right Color Palette for Your Home
- Getting Inspiration for Your Next Paint Project
- 5 Signs it May Be Time to Repaint Your Home’s Exterior
- How Often Should You Paint Your House?
- The Dos and Don'ts of Choosing a New House Color
- The Right Paint Color Can Boost Your Home Value
Choosing The Right Painter for The Job
- 4 Things to Look for When Hiring A Painter for Your Home
- Questions to Ask a Painter Before You Hire Them
- Red Flags That Signal You’re Working with the Wrong Painter
- Pro or No? What to Consider Before Hiring Out A Home Painting Job
- Painting Estimators: How Much Does It Cost To Hire A Painter?
Guide to Interior Painting in Kansas City
Whether you’re looking to paint a room in your house or refinish your kitchen cabinets, the Schloegel Paint Team can help. They are experts in all interior painting items and have to right equipment to achieve the professional results you expect.
Protecting your home is essential, each project starts with extensive and detailed prep work. The work areas are closed off to protect all areas of your home from dust and debris. We use freshly laundered drop cloths to protect your floors. Throughout the project, you can expect updates on the work status as well as upcoming goals. Our team will clean up each day before we leave. The project isn’t complete until you’re completely satisfied.
- How to Give an Old Room New Life By Painting It
- Painting Cabinets and Trim to Give a Dramatic New Looks
- Interior Paint Trends to Consider For Your Next Project
- 10 Things You Must Know About Interior Painting
- 10 Tips For Picking Paint Colors
Guide to Exterior Painting in Kansas City
The Schloegel Painting team puts just as much effort into painting the exterior of your home as the interior. They want to ensure when they leave your newly painted home will last for years to come.
Our team puts extensive prep work to ensure the longevity of your paint. The team will power-wash, caulk seams, set and caulk nail heads, remove loose paint, prime bare wood surfaces and check for wood rot/dry rot. If the team does encounter rotted wood on your home, they are able to repair or replace those sections to ensure the home is properly sealed.
Our highly skilled craftsmen will use quality products and ensure your home not only looks beautiful but that it will stay that way for years to come.
- How to Get the House in Order for An Exterior Paint Job
- The Best Types of Paints and Stains to Consider for Exterior Finish
- A Step-By-Step Guide to Exterior Painting
- All About Exterior Paint
- 6 Unexpected Benefits of Exterior Painting
Cabinets are a very important part of your home. They make up a large portion of your kitchen and/or bathrooms. When faced with the decision to refinish or replace them, cost plays a large factor. Refinishing cabinets can be a large cost-saver in your remodeling project but it is crucial they are done the right way. Chipping or peeling paint is not only unattractive but an inconvenience.
The Schloegel Painting team has extensive experience in both new cabinet finishing as well as cabinet refinishing. Our team will be happy to go over the many options available including enamel and glaze, shading and glaze, stain and glaze, stain and shade, distress, antiquing, faux finish or simple stain and clear coat. The high-quality furniture grade materials used by Schloegel will hold up against the daily wear and tear your cabinets face. Your newly transformed cabinets are guaranteed to impress guests in your home!
If you are thinking about improving the appearance and value of your home and need painting services in Kansas City or the surrounding areas, contact Schloegel Design Remodel at (816) 361-9669 today.